ANFIA offers companies that decide to become members of the association access to a wide range of specialised services and information, thanks to its wealth of knowledge acquired over decades of direct experience in the sector.
The main areas in which ANFIA operates for its Members are:
- Relations with institutions: ANFIA maintains permanent relationships with all the institutions and bodies that represent the sector - such as governments, economic, political and social organisations - at national, European and international level, as well as working with prestigious Italian and international technical bodies.
- Studies and Statistics: collection and processing of statistical data on the Italian and international automotive industry with free access and supply of statistical information - in particular structured market and national production data - at favourable tariffs. ANFIA is also the reference point for international bodies for the collection of information and statistical data on the automotive industry in Italy.
- Trade fairs and exhibitions: support for Members in their participation, at advantageous prices thanks to the specific collaboration agreements with the fair bodies, within the major sector events to which ANFIA grants patronage. Gathering of information on the opportunities offered by other major trade fairs and exhibitions at international level and setting up of ad hoc cooperation with the organisers.
- Consultancy and training: specialised provision of training courses and targeted consulting services, aimed at the development of management systems, the reorganisation of businesses with reference to quality, the environment, safety and ethics. ANFIA has over twenty years of experience in the field of training, historically focused on quality and environment systems and their application and development methodologies that characterise the sector. Members are entitled to a discount on course fees and on the purchasing of technical publications.
- Internationalisation: support for the internationalisation activities of companies involved in the sector through participation in trade fairs and assignments abroad - also in collaboration with institutional bodies - organisation of "country workshops" and information on the main markets of interest to the automotive sector.